Environmentalists in Montana and Idaho say hard-liners in Washington, D.C., forced out a reform-minded manager John Mumma, the top Forest Service official in the Northern Rockies. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/23.17/download-entire-issue
- David Nix on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Katharyn Rayner on What if I’m not white?
- Dale Lockwood on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Alan Toney on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply