September 23, 1991
Missoulian reporter Richard Manning told how the logging business in Montana had taken a brutal turn that would punish the land, the local economy, and the small-time loggers and mills.
- Irene Schmidt on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road
- Russ McCollum on What we've lost in the Methow Valley wildfires
- James Shepherd on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- John DeVoe on Mapping fish die-offs in warming waters
- Krista Jordan on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters