Wilkinson was a pioneer. "People were practicing public land and Indian law, but it wasn't being taught," he says. "It shows how influential the East was in determining even western law school curricula." Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/23.14/download-entire-issue
- Ryan Stevenson on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- Bryan Daneman on Scarcity and survival reign in ‘The Water Knife’
- Krista Langlois on Idaho mining dispute raises questions about the future of wilderness
- Bill Azevedo on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution