Wilkinson was a pioneer. "People were practicing public land and Indian law, but it wasn't being taught," he says. "It shows how influential the East was in determining even western law school curricula." Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/23.14/download-entire-issue
- John H Marble on The view from the top of the food chain
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog