The Bureau of Land Management is reconsidering a total of 450,775 acres of potential wilderness, in four Western states, that were initially recommended for wilderness designation. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/23.13/download-entire-issue
- Richard Sievers on Are Hillary Clinton’s clean energy goals achievable?
- Harvey H Reading on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Spreck Rosekrans on Why Hetch Hetchy is staying under water
- Scott on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Mark Rozman on Why Hetch Hetchy is staying under water