The Bureau of Land Management is reconsidering a total of 450,775 acres of potential wilderness, in four Western states, that were initially recommended for wilderness designation. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/23.13/download-entire-issue
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day