The Bureau of Land Management is reconsidering a total of 450,775 acres of potential wilderness, in four Western states, that were initially recommended for wilderness designation. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/23.13/download-entire-issue
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Shelley Ellis on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Jan Hearthstone on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Tiffy Squid on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists