You can imagine how "silly" I felt when I read Glen Loomis' comments about the snowmobile curfew ("it would be one more of the freedoms in our country whittled away") (HCN, 4/1/02: Move over!). I felt "silly" as I realized that I must have been too preoccupied with my head being up my ass (as characterized by the other esteemed council member, Jack Clarkson) to understand that by organizing the petition drive to have the snowmobile curfew initiative placed on the ballot, I was trampling on Mr. Loomis' constitutional right to keep me awake at night!
Trust me when I say living in West Yellowstone is often a "cosmic comedy."
West Yellowstone, Montana
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation