You can imagine how "silly" I felt when I read Glen Loomis' comments about the snowmobile curfew ("it would be one more of the freedoms in our country whittled away") (HCN, 4/1/02: Move over!). I felt "silly" as I realized that I must have been too preoccupied with my head being up my ass (as characterized by the other esteemed council member, Jack Clarkson) to understand that by organizing the petition drive to have the snowmobile curfew initiative placed on the ballot, I was trampling on Mr. Loomis' constitutional right to keep me awake at night!
Trust me when I say living in West Yellowstone is often a "cosmic comedy."
West Yellowstone, Montana
- Joan E. Miller on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Warren Anderson on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?