You can imagine how "silly" I felt when I read Glen Loomis' comments about the snowmobile curfew ("it would be one more of the freedoms in our country whittled away") (HCN, 4/1/02: Move over!). I felt "silly" as I realized that I must have been too preoccupied with my head being up my ass (as characterized by the other esteemed council member, Jack Clarkson) to understand that by organizing the petition drive to have the snowmobile curfew initiative placed on the ballot, I was trampling on Mr. Loomis' constitutional right to keep me awake at night!
Trust me when I say living in West Yellowstone is often a "cosmic comedy."
West Yellowstone, Montana
- Thomas Arvensis on Snowpack is melting fast, despite April storms
- Larry Glickfeld on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Jason Brustad on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.
- Robert Hooper on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Ray Nelson on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.