You can imagine how "silly" I felt when I read Glen Loomis' comments about the snowmobile curfew ("it would be one more of the freedoms in our country whittled away") (HCN, 4/1/02: Move over!). I felt "silly" as I realized that I must have been too preoccupied with my head being up my ass (as characterized by the other esteemed council member, Jack Clarkson) to understand that by organizing the petition drive to have the snowmobile curfew initiative placed on the ballot, I was trampling on Mr. Loomis' constitutional right to keep me awake at night!
Trust me when I say living in West Yellowstone is often a "cosmic comedy."
West Yellowstone, Montana
- Ricardo Small on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane