You can imagine how "silly" I felt when I read Glen Loomis' comments about the snowmobile curfew ("it would be one more of the freedoms in our country whittled away") (HCN, 4/1/02: Move over!). I felt "silly" as I realized that I must have been too preoccupied with my head being up my ass (as characterized by the other esteemed council member, Jack Clarkson) to understand that by organizing the petition drive to have the snowmobile curfew initiative placed on the ballot, I was trampling on Mr. Loomis' constitutional right to keep me awake at night!
Trust me when I say living in West Yellowstone is often a "cosmic comedy."
West Yellowstone, Montana
- Traci Amborn on Fracking is the big new gun
- Deb Dedon on Should the president of the Navajo Nation speak Navajo?
- Deb O'Neill on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Bill Williams on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Nathan Johnson on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation