Cal Samsel, based in Huson, Mont., runs a nine-mule team, delivering supplies to places in national forests in Idaho, Montana and the Dakotas where trucks can't drive and helicopters can't land. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/22.23/download-entire-issue
- Frank Matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Matt Chew on Invasive crayfish in Oregon devastate native newts
- Jeffronimo Kingpin on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- Verne House on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Irene Schmidt on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road