Cal Samsel, based in Huson, Mont., runs a nine-mule team, delivering supplies to places in national forests in Idaho, Montana and the Dakotas where trucks can't drive and helicopters can't land. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/22.23/download-entire-issue
- Michael/Teresa Newberry on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Mark Rozman on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- David W Hamilton on Don’t just save the Grand Canyon. Save the wider region, too.
- David W Hamilton on The Park Service doesn’t need corporate sponsorship. It needs proper funding.
- David W Hamilton on New Mexico’s baby wolf swap worked. Why won’t state officials get on board?