October 22, 1990
A growing grassroots concern for the environment is driving the West's 1990 elections. See state-by-state election coverage.
A new invasion of mountain goats -- and a plan to shoot them -- is forcing Yellowstone resource managers to re-open the old debate over maintaining native and exotic species in America's oldest wildlife sanctuary.
- Kyle Klain on In Utah, the fight for a Bears Ears monument heats up
- Todd McMahon on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.
- Thomas Arvensis on Snowpack is melting fast, despite April storms
- Larry Glickfeld on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Jason Brustad on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.