October 22, 1990
A growing grassroots concern for the environment is driving the West's 1990 elections. See state-by-state election coverage.
A new invasion of mountain goats -- and a plan to shoot them -- is forcing Yellowstone resource managers to re-open the old debate over maintaining native and exotic species in America's oldest wildlife sanctuary.
- Krista Jordan on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- John Pawlilkowski on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- Greg D. Lind on Biking the line between wilderness and civilization
- Greg D. Lind on Readers’ essays on favorite spots to recreate
- Greg D. Lind on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road