October 22, 1990
A growing grassroots concern for the environment is driving the West's 1990 elections. See state-by-state election coverage.
A new invasion of mountain goats -- and a plan to shoot them -- is forcing Yellowstone resource managers to re-open the old debate over maintaining native and exotic species in America's oldest wildlife sanctuary.
- David W Hamilton on Meet the new advocates for the West
- David W Hamilton on Judge strikes down BLM fracking rule
- David W Hamilton on Federal-lands ranching: A half-century of decline
- Josh Zaffos on Meet the new advocates for the West
- Mark Rozman on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply