Even as McClure stood firm on his values, he tried to work with his adversaries, and for that reason he was effective on many issues. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/22.2/download-entire-issue
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day