January 29, 1990
The surprise announcement by Sen. James McClure that he will not seek a fourth term had an earthquake-like effect on the relatively stable structure of Idaho's congressional politics.
- Dale Lockwood on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Alan Toney on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Charles Roberts on Go ahead, control my guns
- Jim Bolen on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?