January 29, 1990
The surprise announcement by Sen. James McClure that he will not seek a fourth term had an earthquake-like effect on the relatively stable structure of Idaho's congressional politics.
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- guy zoellner on A young mule stringer helps keep a dying profession alive