January 29, 1990
The surprise announcement by Sen. James McClure that he will not seek a fourth term had an earthquake-like effect on the relatively stable structure of Idaho's congressional politics.
- Stuart Hurlbert on On those who live and die along the border
- Larry Glickfeld on Trekking across Colorado’s fragmented wildernesses
- Yue Li on On those who live and die along the border
- Shelley Stallings on Photos: Diving for delicacies
- Mark York on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation