January 29, 1990
The surprise announcement by Sen. James McClure that he will not seek a fourth term had an earthquake-like effect on the relatively stable structure of Idaho's congressional politics.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust