When a persistent real estate agent arranged for Alonzo and Robert Rogers to sell 1,200 acres of the southwestern South Dakota ranch, the bachelor brothers had no idea their land was part of a plan to build a massive garbage dump serving faraway cities. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/22.17/download-entire-issue
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Mark Rozman on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Mark Rozman on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Jerry King on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Carmen Macdonald on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?