Development of a mine under the 1872 Mining Law is radically different from development of any other public resource. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/22.11/download-entire-issue
- Barbara Ullian on How to love a weird and perfect wilderness
- John Wahoff on It’s not the Wild West anymore. Look before you shoot.
- Tom Kinnane on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report
- Gerald Burton on Back to civics class: 10 things to know about Standing Rock
- Steve Snyder on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report