January 1, 1990
What sense are we to make of the inland West's last 10 years? And what possible futures can we imagine for the 1990s and beyond, based on our interpretation of the 1980s?
A paleontologist has unearthed evidence suggesting wolves existed in Yellowstone National Park for hundreds of years, rebutting critics of restoring wolves who say the area was never home to the animals.
- Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s criticism of Trump wins him national prominence
- BLM moves away from landmark Northwest Forest Plan
- How Utah coal interests helped push a secret plan to export coal from California
- Emotions run high over monument designation in Utah
- Let’s be clear: TSA’s new tactics are bribery
- Blair French on How Shelton Johnson became the Buffalo Soldiers’ champion
- Ruby Ram on Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s criticism of Trump wins him national prominence
- Mark Rozman on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Steve Snyder on What can we still learn from Edward Abbey, 25 years after his death?
- David W Hamilton on What can we still learn from Edward Abbey, 25 years after his death?