January 1, 1990
What sense are we to make of the inland West's last 10 years? And what possible futures can we imagine for the 1990s and beyond, based on our interpretation of the 1980s?
A paleontologist has unearthed evidence suggesting wolves existed in Yellowstone National Park for hundreds of years, rebutting critics of restoring wolves who say the area was never home to the animals.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation