April 24, 1989
This issue began months ago when staffer Becky Rumsey wrote to some 200 nonprofit groups offering outdoor or environmental education programs in the West, asking who their clients were and how their organizations were faring.
Mark Udall says the Colorado school will continue to do what it always has: "teaching through and for the wilderness."
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- guy zoellner on A young mule stringer helps keep a dying profession alive