April 24, 1989
This issue began months ago when staffer Becky Rumsey wrote to some 200 nonprofit groups offering outdoor or environmental education programs in the West, asking who their clients were and how their organizations were faring.
Mark Udall says the Colorado school will continue to do what it always has: "teaching through and for the wilderness."
- Helen Neufeld on Critics see GOP wildfire bill as attack on environmental protections
- Larry Bullock on The Latest: Wild Mexican wolf pups born in Sierra Madre
- Bruce Vojtecky on A day on the river that ended in a death
- Larry Bullock on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- stuart polack on bobcat kill