April 10, 1989
As a harsh winter follows a summer of fire, up to one-third of Yellowstone National Park's 21,000 northern herd elk may die, either at the hands of hunters or from starvation.
- Jim Scarborough on For climate activists, a bright spot in a dismal election
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass