April 10, 1989
As a harsh winter follows a summer of fire, up to one-third of Yellowstone National Park's 21,000 northern herd elk may die, either at the hands of hunters or from starvation.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation