With contracts that insulate it from low energy prices, the Great Plains coal gasification plant in Beulah, N.D., endures as a relic of the federal government's 1970s syn-fuels fascination. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/21.5/download-entire-issue
- James Foley on The land transfer movement’s great public-lands hoax
- Michael/Teresa Newberry on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Joe Cosentino on What if I’m not white?
- David W Hamilton on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- David Bittner on This July 4th, take a gander at the phone book