February 27, 1989
What does oil shale's past mean for its future?
Unocal did not leave with the rest of the shale crowd in 1982. But all isn't well with the nation's first and only commercial-scale oil shale plant.
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on On Black Mesa, the natives make a comeback