February 27, 1989
What does oil shale's past mean for its future?
Unocal did not leave with the rest of the shale crowd in 1982. But all isn't well with the nation's first and only commercial-scale oil shale plant.
- Karl Anderson on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Steve McCarthy on New leader steps up for the American Lands Council
- Candace Oathout on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve McCarthy on Should this national monument become a national park?
- Karl Anderson on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution