February 13, 1989
Ready access to fishing and hunting in states like Montana, Idaho and Wyoming is now threatened by the trend toward fee hunting by owners of large blocks of land.
- Lee Rimel on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- Fred Swanson on Is tech ruining the wilderness?
- Rick Masters on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- W John Faust on Freeway closure by flash flood should teach us a lesson