February 13, 1989
Ready access to fishing and hunting in states like Montana, Idaho and Wyoming is now threatened by the trend toward fee hunting by owners of large blocks of land.
- William Mullane on How right-wing emigrants conquered North Idaho
- Ricardo Small on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy