February 13, 1989
Ready access to fishing and hunting in states like Montana, Idaho and Wyoming is now threatened by the trend toward fee hunting by owners of large blocks of land.
- C.C. Havens on A day on the river that ended in a death
- Robb Cadwell on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Trey Turnbull on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Michael Jakubcin on Two degrees warmer and rising: A review of A Great Aridness
- Roy Brophy on Forest Service’s mission goes up in flames