Southwestern cities are famous for drawing down their aquifers. But Albuquerque, New Mexico, may exhaust its aquifer while still leaving it in the ground. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/21.22/download-entire-issue
- Neill Smith on What Standing Rock meant for those who took part
- Kele Lampe on Inauguration day in a county that flipped blue to red
- Nancie McCormish on Inauguration day in a county that flipped blue to red
- Mark Rozman on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Jonathan Thompson on Was the Bears Ears designation a victory?