A recent outbreak of a deadly disease in Idaho's Salmon River bighorn sheep herd has raised the old issue of whether domestic sheep are to blame. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/21.2/download-entire-issue
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands