A recent outbreak of a deadly disease in Idaho's Salmon River bighorn sheep herd has raised the old issue of whether domestic sheep are to blame. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/21.2/download-entire-issue
- David DuBois on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Dennis Jones on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Peter Sandrock on Reflecting on the tragedy of the young 'invincibles'
- Roy Frybarger on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Julia Duin on Charles Bowden on The War Next Door