A recent outbreak of a deadly disease in Idaho's Salmon River bighorn sheep herd has raised the old issue of whether domestic sheep are to blame. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/21.2/download-entire-issue
- Charles Yoder on Jury finds occupiers of Oregon wildlife refuge not guilty
- Dan Kent on Should we accept invasive species that don’t cause harm?
- Harvey H Reading on Jury finds occupiers of Oregon wildlife refuge not guilty
- Wayne L Hare on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here’s what I’d like to say to them.
- Richard Jones on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation