January 30, 1989
Many agree that Lujan won't have the aggressive hostility to conservation interests of a James Watt. Beyond that, few can say.
Bush faced the nearly impossible task of trying to satisfy groups which have opposing philosophies of how to manage the federal lands administered by the Interior Department.
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought