The fight over the federal Department of Energy's Waste Isolation Pilot Plant in New Mexico is in a stalemate. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/21.19/download-entire-issue
- Karl Anderson on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Steve McCarthy on New leader steps up for the American Lands Council
- Candace Oathout on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve McCarthy on Should this national monument become a national park?
- Karl Anderson on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution