Their hope for the future rests on the fact that the U.S. government took their land by imposing a fraudulent treaty on them in 1877 -- the same year that Crazy Horse was killed by a bayonet-wielding soldier. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/20.3/download-entire-issue
- Peter Nelson on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Deb Dedon on New Mexico delays controversial Gila vote
- Deb Dedon on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Deb Dedon on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Chuck Brushwood on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?