Their hope for the future rests on the fact that the U.S. government took their land by imposing a fraudulent treaty on them in 1877 -- the same year that Crazy Horse was killed by a bayonet-wielding soldier. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/20.3/download-entire-issue
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog
- DR on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?