INEL employs more than 10,000 workers, or 2.5 percent of Idaho's work force. Only the state government itself employs more people. But it comes with a legacy of pollution. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/20.24/download-entire-issue
- Josh Zaffos on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- MIKE CHIROPOLOS on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- Dana Lang on The real Washington vampire story
- Dana Lang on The Quileute Reservation copes with tourists brought by "Twilight"
- William Mullane on How right-wing emigrants conquered North Idaho