INEL employs more than 10,000 workers, or 2.5 percent of Idaho's work force. Only the state government itself employs more people. But it comes with a legacy of pollution. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/20.24/download-entire-issue
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands