The Department of Energy predicts it will take 20 years to remove the haphazardly dumped material that has already contaminated the Snake River Plain Aquifer with toxic organic chemicals and has leaked plutonium into deep sediments below the site. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/20.16/download-entire-issue
- David DuBois on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Dennis Jones on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Peter Sandrock on Reflecting on the tragedy of the young 'invincibles'
- Roy Frybarger on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Julia Duin on Charles Bowden on The War Next Door