August 29, 1988
After nearly a century of neglect and vandalism, an area called Fourmile Ruin near Taylor, Ariz., is being excavated, not in a search for information about its original inhabitants but for its valuable pottery.
- Richard Clough on Go ahead, control my guns
- Suzanne Prescott on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Richard Sievers on Are Hillary Clinton’s clean energy goals achievable?
- Harvey H Reading on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Spreck Rosekrans on Why Hetch Hetchy is staying under water