Initially, the site was geared toward the commercial and industrial sector, but the program's Linda Witham says it will now try to reach a wider audience. It could be a challenge: "You can see a clear-cut and respond to it emotionally," Carey says, "but energy efficiency takes a greater awareness and sensitivity." Energy Ideas Clearing-house is located at www.energyideas.org.
- Heather Brenner on Rural counties to lose the most from defunded lands programs
- Louis F Good on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Warren Anderson on Canadian water for California’s drought?
- Joel Barnes on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Louis F Good on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon