Initially, the site was geared toward the commercial and industrial sector, but the program's Linda Witham says it will now try to reach a wider audience. It could be a challenge: "You can see a clear-cut and respond to it emotionally," Carey says, "but energy efficiency takes a greater awareness and sensitivity." Energy Ideas Clearing-house is located at www.energyideas.org.
- David Bittner on This July 4th, take a gander at the phone book
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- James Foley on Homegrown anti-government militias threaten public safety
- Michael Bryant on Go ahead, control my guns
- Gus Dizerega on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building