Initially, the site was geared toward the commercial and industrial sector, but the program's Linda Witham says it will now try to reach a wider audience. It could be a challenge: "You can see a clear-cut and respond to it emotionally," Carey says, "but energy efficiency takes a greater awareness and sensitivity." Energy Ideas Clearing-house is located at www.energyideas.org.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust