Initially, the site was geared toward the commercial and industrial sector, but the program's Linda Witham says it will now try to reach a wider audience. It could be a challenge: "You can see a clear-cut and respond to it emotionally," Carey says, "but energy efficiency takes a greater awareness and sensitivity." Energy Ideas Clearing-house is located at www.energyideas.org.
- Jan Hearthstone on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Tiffy Squid on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists
- Richard Clough on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists
- Jim Bolen on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations