Initially, the site was geared toward the commercial and industrial sector, but the program's Linda Witham says it will now try to reach a wider audience. It could be a challenge: "You can see a clear-cut and respond to it emotionally," Carey says, "but energy efficiency takes a greater awareness and sensitivity." Energy Ideas Clearing-house is located at www.energyideas.org.
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- guy zoellner on A young mule stringer helps keep a dying profession alive