Forest Service employees overstated the number of acres reforested in 1985 in 23 of 39 ranger districts studied, a U.S. Department of Agriculture audit shows. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/19.9/download-entire-issue
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River