April 27, 1987
Guru of false hopes and an overstocked range, or creator of a Socratic approach to land management?
More than any other reason, Savory owes his success thus far to the utter failure of today's range management establishment.
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Dale Lockwood on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Regina Johnson on Go ahead, wander your way
- Paulette Bierzychudek on Obama’s mixed impact on endangered species
- Charles Fox on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators