April 27, 1987
Guru of false hopes and an overstocked range, or creator of a Socratic approach to land management?
More than any other reason, Savory owes his success thus far to the utter failure of today's range management establishment.
- Barbara Ullian on How to love a weird and perfect wilderness
- John Wahoff on It’s not the Wild West anymore. Look before you shoot.
- Tom Kinnane on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report
- Gerald Burton on Back to civics class: 10 things to know about Standing Rock
- Steve Snyder on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report