April 27, 1987
Guru of false hopes and an overstocked range, or creator of a Socratic approach to land management?
More than any other reason, Savory owes his success thus far to the utter failure of today's range management establishment.
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?