April 27, 1987
Guru of false hopes and an overstocked range, or creator of a Socratic approach to land management?
More than any other reason, Savory owes his success thus far to the utter failure of today's range management establishment.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day