April 13, 1987
Wharf Resources's open pits, roads, parking lots, heap leach piles, holding ponds and refinery are a vast, complex earth-moving enterprise in the Black Hills.
- John DeVoe on Mapping fish die-offs in warming waters
- Krista Jordan on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- John Pawlilkowski on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- Greg D. Lind on Biking the line between wilderness and civilization
- Greg D. Lind on Readers’ essays on favorite spots to recreate