Four environmental groups suffered a defeat when U.S. District Judge Aldon Anderson ruled that Utah's rugged and beautiful Burr Trail may be widened and improved in Garfield County. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/19.24/download-entire-issue
- Warren Anderson on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere