February 2, 1987
An acid rain-causing copper smelter in Douglas, Ariz., closes.
The Louisiana-Pacific Corp. has mounted a controversial media campaign to win public support for increased timber sales in Wyoming's Bridger-Teton National Forest.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation