Scientists, land managers, educators and advocates will discuss predator conservation and biology at Defenders of Wildlife's three-day "Carnivores 2000" conference in Denver, Nov. 12-15. Register online at www.defenders.org or call 202/789-2844, ext. 315.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day