Scientists, land managers, educators and advocates will discuss predator conservation and biology at Defenders of Wildlife's three-day "Carnivores 2000" conference in Denver, Nov. 12-15. Register online at www.defenders.org or call 202/789-2844, ext. 315.
- Eric Clark on The Bundy family, on trial
- Steve Snyder on What Obama can actually do about Standing Rock
- Harold Johnson on What Obama can actually do about Standing Rock
- Dana Powers on At Standing Rock, activists dig in on historic treaty land
- Dan Roper on Trekking across Colorado’s fragmented wildernesses