Scientists, land managers, educators and advocates will discuss predator conservation and biology at Defenders of Wildlife's three-day "Carnivores 2000" conference in Denver, Nov. 12-15. Register online at www.defenders.org or call 202/789-2844, ext. 315.
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?