Scientists, land managers, educators and advocates will discuss predator conservation and biology at Defenders of Wildlife's three-day "Carnivores 2000" conference in Denver, Nov. 12-15. Register online at www.defenders.org or call 202/789-2844, ext. 315.
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River