Scientists, land managers, educators and advocates will discuss predator conservation and biology at Defenders of Wildlife's three-day "Carnivores 2000" conference in Denver, Nov. 12-15. Register online at www.defenders.org or call 202/789-2844, ext. 315.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust