The 98-page report is $12 from Wolf Coordinator, Defenders of Wildlife, 1101 14th St. NW, Suite 1400, Washington, DC 20005, or it can be downloaded from www.defenders.org.
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Shelley Ellis on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Jan Hearthstone on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Tiffy Squid on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists