The 98-page report is $12 from Wolf Coordinator, Defenders of Wildlife, 1101 14th St. NW, Suite 1400, Washington, DC 20005, or it can be downloaded from www.defenders.org.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation