The 98-page report is $12 from Wolf Coordinator, Defenders of Wildlife, 1101 14th St. NW, Suite 1400, Washington, DC 20005, or it can be downloaded from www.defenders.org.
- Melissa McDowell on Real predators don’t eat popsicles
- Robert Hooper on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Mark Rozman on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Nicholas Sund on A millennial mayor and his timber town
- Don Bertolette on No, national parks are not America’s ‘best idea’