In the high arid plains of southwest Wyoming, the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation has built Rube Goldberg irrigation systems that keep farmers on the edge of poverty and load up the rivers with salt. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/18.21/download-entire-issue
- Ingeburg Nagel on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Fred Swanson on Rants from the Hill: The aliens that make Nevada home
- jord hol on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Joel Dugdale on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Meg Scherch-Peterson on Shell’s giving up drilling in the Arctic Ocean. Now what?