In the high arid plains of southwest Wyoming, the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation has built Rube Goldberg irrigation systems that keep farmers on the edge of poverty and load up the rivers with salt. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/18.21/download-entire-issue
- Todd McMahon on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.
- Thomas Arvensis on Snowpack is melting fast, despite April storms
- Larry Glickfeld on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Jason Brustad on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.
- Robert Hooper on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts