I've come to identify coyotes by the moods they're in when I see them or by the "lifestyles" they seem to have. First is the hair-trigger-what-the-hell-was-that coyote. Next is the don't-bother-me-I'm-busy coyote and last is the "sellout," or as I prefer, the let's-make-the-best-of-a-good-thing coyote. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/18.15/download-entire-issue
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?