Priest Lake's future is tangled in a web of money-making through the doings and undoings of British financier Sir James Goldsmith. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.8/download-entire-issue
- E D Coleman on Sagebrush Insurgency connections
- Mark Rozman on Did Colorado leave residents of the Raton Basin with bad water?
- Kate Schimel on Hope fades for Klamath River accords
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?