The ratification of the Snake River Water Agreement sets off an adjudication of water rights on the Snake River. It's expected to take 10 years to determine how much unappropriated water remains to be diverted. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.7/download-entire-issue
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River