Since the late 1800s when Patty Kluver's ancestors and thousands of other pioneer families established ranches across the West, there have been few real changes in that way of life. Now the region is convulsed by change. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.7/download-entire-issue
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on On Black Mesa, the natives make a comeback