A court decision could force the Forest Service to do comprehensive, cumulative studies on the effects of roads built into roadless areas. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.4/download-entire-issue
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day