Exxon has announced plans to double the size of its giant Shute Creek gas processing plant already under construction, possibly needing a workforce of 5,000 people. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.3/download-entire-issue
- Heather Brenner on Rural counties to lose the most from defunded lands programs
- Louis F Good on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Warren Anderson on Canadian water for California’s drought?
- Joel Barnes on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Louis F Good on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon