Exxon has announced plans to double the size of its giant Shute Creek gas processing plant already under construction, possibly needing a workforce of 5,000 people. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.3/download-entire-issue
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands
- Robert Gates on Lessons from boom and bust in New Mexico