After a year of negotiation between cattle growers, nine national conservation organizations and congressional aides, no compromise was reached on the controversial issue of fees for livestock grazing on public land. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.24/download-entire-issue
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?