Far-reaching water negotiations have begun between the state of Idaho and the Shoshone-Bannock tribes over water rights in the Snake River Basin. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.22/download-entire-issue
- David DuBois on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Dennis Jones on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Peter Sandrock on Reflecting on the tragedy of the young 'invincibles'
- Roy Frybarger on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Julia Duin on Charles Bowden on The War Next Door