The frailness of Jackson Dam brings two sacred Western forces into conflict: agricultural water rights versus one of America's most beautiful and popular national parks. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.2/download-entire-issue
- Harvey H Reading on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Brett Moorhouse on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Laura Pandapas on The Park Service doesn’t need corporate sponsorship. It needs proper funding.
- Colleen Cabot on Meet the group that’s turning artists into nature’s advocates
- Jim Bolen on Land transfer battles rage on, county by county