Layoffs at Umetco Minerals Corp.'s uranium mine in Uravan, Colo., may close the operation before high radiation levels and waste disposal problems do. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.2/download-entire-issue
- Wesley Rolley on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Herb & Dale Simmons on One Way to Save the Wolf? Hunt It.
- Giles Goat-Boy on Was the Bears Ears designation a victory?
- Mark Rozman on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Dale Lockwood on Old mines still plague Montana's Clark Fork