October 14, 1985
Half of Utah -- and the vast majority of its BLM wilderness candidates -- lies in the hotly contested and spectacular Colorado Plateau.
Exxon's construction of one of the largest natural gas processing plants in North America has arrived in southwest Wyoming, bringing with it a mixture of wealth and dismay.
- Karl Anderson on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Mark Rozman on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Rich Fairbanks on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Charles Fox on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Steve Snyder on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs