Northern Idaho's three National Forests plan to build 16,570 miles of new roads over the next 45 years. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.12/download-entire-issue
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River
- Dale Lockwood on Rural cops get militarized
- C.C. Havens on A day on the river that ended in a death
- Robb Cadwell on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?