Northern Idaho's three National Forests plan to build 16,570 miles of new roads over the next 45 years. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.12/download-entire-issue
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Shelley Ellis on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Jan Hearthstone on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Tiffy Squid on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists