In an area stressed by groundwater depletion, farmers and politicians watch as the first trickle of Central Arizona Project water flows. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.12/download-entire-issue
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?