An anonymous tipster calling himself Deep Root is tying up phone lines in newsrooms across the country with his message that there is a conspiracy within the Forest Service to build roads in all areas Congress has not designated as wilderness. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.1/download-entire-issue
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on On Black Mesa, the natives make a comeback