An anonymous tipster calling himself Deep Root is tying up phone lines in newsrooms across the country with his message that there is a conspiracy within the Forest Service to build roads in all areas Congress has not designated as wilderness. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.1/download-entire-issue
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River
- Dale Lockwood on Rural cops get militarized