The Bridger-Teton National Forest personnel is fairly and competently administering this forest according to the will of the people, as expressed by the Congress of the United States. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/17.1/download-entire-issue
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution